Comments by Malcholm Dark
- "Awesome... your imagination here is wonderful, to be sure... spider lips stumped me the first time... I reread it and got it, very cool... write on "
Posted by Malcholm Dark on "fangs and ebony" by Lissaus
- "I like this... very cool... ink is the glue that makes the poet... when he or she is done they look at what was created and feel good... thanks for sharing"
Posted by Malcholm Dark on "Until Penned" by Alchemist
- "I'm in agreement with haunted, great visuals... I like the sea at night, you nailed it...
some of your words end in "ed", like it happened yesterday instead of now... but that's just me, write on "
Posted by Malcholm Dark on "The seas wrath" by Pelequin
- "great visuals... I see turning autumn leaves and flowers... maybe a little splash of blood or a zombie caterpillar is needed... lol... nice tankas, now try a really dark tanka... write on, my friend"
Posted by Malcholm Dark on "Our Secret Colonnades" by lupus tenebrae
- "final judgement: roll one, smoke it then continue on through the valley... lol... short but sweet... it does have epitaph type of verbiage to it... I like it... more than one meaning... write on"
Posted by Malcholm Dark on "The Valley of death." by Demonarion
- "cool... it took me six months to get off my caffeine need... the fresh brewed smell of coffee is the best... thanks for sharing"
Posted by Malcholm Dark on "Coffee" by ShadesOfGrey
- "good vamp piece... three stanzas on blood lust is a bit too much, add some meat to the story or perhaps a stake thru the heart... well done, thanks for sharing"
Posted by Malcholm Dark on "The Vampires Hunger" by Pelequin