Comments by Drea
- "I hate crowds, but a concert is a different beast. I'm at peace when I'm there. I'm more alive there than I am anywhere else. It's spiritual. This was a good write. "
Posted by Drea on "Effervescent Zombies" by 10 Forty Three
- "You always have a way with heartbreak. As beautiful as it is, it's also incredibly sad. To experience such sorrow.... "
Posted by Drea on "...Burdens of Betrayal " by SolApathy
- "I could feel the anticipation building. The rush of it all... I really love your writes. Not just because of how brutal they are (and they are, and I love it), but also because they are well written. I enjoyed the hell out of this. "
Posted by Drea on "The Fine Art of..." by Commander_Cadaver
- "I love everything about this. It's brutal and vivid. It's really well written as well. I'm a sucker for a story driven write, and this had everything. I'm keeping it. "
Posted by Drea on "A Cold Appetite" by Commander_Cadaver
- "Your writing style is so unique. You can always tell it’s yours, but you approach each subject in such a way... This can fit within so many different vices. Well written "
Posted by Drea on "...13 Deadly Steps" by SolApathy
- "“I dreamt of winter only because it numbs the pain” That line made this whole thing worth it. "
Posted by Drea on "...Wounds" by SolApathy