Comments by SolApathy
- "The abuse portrayed here holds no beauty, and yet the words are written so eloquently... The dark finality of what happens next is a mixture of the sorrows of past sins intertwined with the relief of what no longer betrays within. ~~A stunning rewrite "
Posted by SolApathy on ".... Until daddy's gun helps." by God Is In The Rain
- "Great imagery here, You used so many different elements to portray this person's pain . Thank you for sharing. "
Posted by SolApathy on "Glee...." by Imzadi
- "Welcome to Dark Poetry, glad to have you here! Great poem, I enjoyed every line.
A tip, though- you need to work a little on the structure of your lines so it reads more like the poetry it is. If you would like some help with poem structure just let me know, I'm glad to help! "
Posted by SolApathy on "Unwritten..... " by Imzadi
- "The internal pressure you put upon yourself in this poem is palatable. Sometimes the questions are the torture....Who needs answers when the questions alone cause us to cry? "
Posted by SolApathy on "Chasing Dreams" by Cattarax
- "Such a poetic use of Svengali... She speaks to you in sweet whispers of self destruction... "
Posted by SolApathy on "Svengali" by Roxxi