Comments by All Members
- "“He is the worst kind of drug, a mixture of sensuality and grace” this line hits me hard, takes me back somewhere familiar. Another great piece, I really enjoy your writing style and I look forward to reading more from you. "
Posted by IamZero on "Infectious" by RaheemaFKM
- "Very refreshing piece, shirt yet boldly put and you couldn’t be more right. Nicely done and welcome to DP! "
Posted by IamZero on "Heart" by RaheemaFKM
- "The abuse portrayed here holds no beauty, and yet the words are written so eloquently... The dark finality of what happens next is a mixture of the sorrows of past sins intertwined with the relief of what no longer betrays within. ~~A stunning rewrite "
Posted by SolApathy on ".... Until daddy's gun helps." by God Is In The Rain
- "Great imagery here, You used so many different elements to portray this person's pain . Thank you for sharing. "
Posted by SolApathy on "Glee...." by Imzadi
- "Welcome to Dark Poetry, glad to have you here! Great poem, I enjoyed every line.
A tip, though- you need to work a little on the structure of your lines so it reads more like the poetry it is. If you would like some help with poem structure just let me know, I'm glad to help! "
Posted by SolApathy on "Unwritten..... " by Imzadi