Comments by All Members
- "A commanding rhyme, with sharp corners and a sudden drop. Reading this, I had to mind the step."
Posted by Skye on "...Somber" by SolApathy
- "Easy relaxed flow but with incisive content. Excellent stuff"
Posted by Adagios on "PTSD" by Zeppy94
- "Dearly appreciate this flow pattern and message. Thanks for sharing."
Posted by Syncretism on "PTSD" by Zeppy94
- "If my memory does not fail me (which it often does), you too have been here for quite some time now. Im glad to recognise a name. Better yet, this piece felt familiar. It seems to resonate with parts of me I try to keep in their compartments. Great write, thank you for sharing. "
Posted by Syncretism on "Midnight Residue" by Midnight_Toker
- "Can't get enough of this piece. And that punchline ending that caps a firecracker to the brilliant conversational tone of the entire poem. Proper love it, I do :)"
Posted by carlosjackal on "For Jack" by ForestWolf
- "A vivid scene within a larger scene. The thick air was palpable, the feeling tangible. I seriously hope you make a return to DP :)"
Posted by carlosjackal on "goat" by ForestWolf