Poetry Contest: Twisted Faery-Tales
Twisted Faery-Tales Results
Grand prize: DC$ 13
The rules were given as the following:
POWER UP YOUR CREATIVITY!
We are looking for twisted faery-tales; in wicked and/or dark manner.
1) It can be new OR old work
2) No maximum or minimum amount of words
3) Poem/lyrics/comics/short story - all formats are
4) You need to use an existing faery-tale as an
5) Your work must have added your originality - just pure
re-telling of old gothic/dark stories will not count
6) It needs to have a dark twist, sting-in-a-tail
7) Please, put the name of the original faery-tale used in
author's note (so we can trace it)
8) Entry must be posted before or on 28th September
Twisted tales are my heart-affair so to make it more objective, there will be 3 judges and voting system.
We will be looking for visuals, creative imagery, good flow and correct spelling.
Like any faery-tale, it should be captivating and fun to read.
I will announce the winner on 1st October.
Have fun and good luck!