Matt's To-Do List
Matt's personal list. May not make any sense at all. No worries, it's not your list.
Add more meta-security features to login, including RBL and open proxy checks
- Add a HTML box for members to put their book or off-site poetry link into
Re-create "how to promote my works" work. (in progress?)
- Display ledger on ducats page, or at least recent transactions
- Mass-set preferences on works
See why mail notifications aren't being sent.
Set "Possibly Offensive" to 'yes' when certain classifications are chosen
Add control panel for cabal leaders to add/rm users and update logo/description. Also allow assigning leadership of cabals to current leaders, and assign leadership at random when a leader quits without choosing a new leader.
Allow recurring subscriptions for ducat upgraders
Improve browsing experience for IE users, they're far more turned off than FF users in the stats
Add option to feature specific works or to not allow them to be featured, frontpage or otherwise (setting members-only has same effect)
- Plagiarism detector with active version for Gold.
Add moderation box to all works to have royalty be able to override "offensive" ratings, possibly other things later.
- Allow drag/drop ordering of works on profile for select members
Automate ducat refund of remaining time on membership level upgrades.
- Allow users to submit templates (css) for use by others, and others to use them with a single click. (easier than that listed in "Hard")
- Allow edit of image or sound based works in-browser without having to delete and re-create works to use a new image/sound
Fix forum connector so that members don't have to log on a second time.
- Create tools for selecting, previewing, and editing various "skins" for profiles
Add "save draft" to the editor dont realy need this with the no-show option do we? Maybe.-
- Move AuxCol into its own includable template file so it parses assigned vals