Comments by RaheemaFKM
- "The twist of this was something subtle in a way I didn't quite see it until I read the tags. Then I had to reread the poem in a different light. At first it was darkly beautiful to me, then tragic.
But still very well penned. I like this. I liked this a lot. Everything flowed very well from stanza to stanza, and your imagery was spot on. Even with the subject matter, it was...a gorgeous kind of rotting.
Thank you very much for sharing. Pretty little things are always the most captivating, aren't they? "
Posted by RaheemaFKM on " She was a pretty little thing " by With love_Crow
- "This was a lingering, lovely, sorrowful write. The format you used to write it, leaving the proper amount of space for breath in between each line, is like a purposeful silence which drives this piece in the most perfect way.
Ugly Goodbyes...very well done. Very well done indeed. Thank you for sharing. "
Posted by RaheemaFKM on "Ugly Goodbyes" by RoseTheBrokenHearted
- "(-insert cheeky smile-) Lovely and short, straight to the point with a time constraint. I liked this. It was very nicely done. "
Posted by RaheemaFKM on "Please, o Please" by Adam
- "Bleak but beautiful, dark and lingering. I did enjoy reading this and all the imagery you painted was very gorgeous to see.
Your shadows spoke to me with the voice of angels fallen from heaven and ripped away from their wings too soon.
Thank you for sharing. -smiles-"
Posted by RaheemaFKM on "The stars have abandonned us" by Alectozere
- "*massive huggles and smiles* You are so very welcome, and thank you for leaving such wonderful detailed feedback. It truly is a balm to my writer's soul to hear such a comprehensive breakdown of the composition of my work. I'm very glad you liked the set up of this piece and the way it flowed. I'm something of a stickler for making a poem both visually appealing and mentally comprehensive. I do like the way things look on screen/paper and try for the best formatting whenever I write. But away from that, I'm very glad you enjoyed this piece. Until next we meet, thank you once again for the feedback."
Posted by RaheemaFKM on "This Time" by RaheemaFKM
- "*grins and bows deeply* Thank you very much for the thoughtful feedback. I do concur with your estimation. I'm glad I could provide you with something to ponder. I will continue writing, and I do hope you'll stick around for more pieces once I've gotten back around to publishing more on DP. "
Posted by RaheemaFKM on "Heart" by RaheemaFKM
- "*beaming smile* Thank you very much for the feedback. I'm glad you liked it so well. I had gifted it to my own Mother for Mother's Day when I first wrote it, and she still has it framed in her bedroom. So yeah, this was one of the first pieces I ever wrote and she enjoyed it as well too. *sheepish grin* I guess sometimes it really doesn't take much to say how you really feel about the ones you love the most. "
Posted by RaheemaFKM on "Mother" by RaheemaFKM
- "*bows* Thank you very much for the feedback. I'm so glad you enjoyed this piece. ^-^ Also, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."
Posted by RaheemaFKM on "Death" by RaheemaFKM
- "*bows deeply and smiles* Thank you very much for the thoughtful feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed this piece and the way I wrote it so well. Yes, I do try and leave off on a hopeful note, no matter how bleak things seem from the beginning onward. It's something of a habit of mine. Of course, not every piece has a happy conclusion. But yeah...this one is a pick me up. "
Posted by RaheemaFKM on "Frailty of the Weak" by RaheemaFKM
- "*bows and raises nonexistent glass of bubbly* Thank you very much for the feedback, you do make me feel ever so sophisticated. Lolz, I do agree with you, when clarity comes it can take many forms from the obvious to the subtle. Always, it is a pleasure to hear from you. ^-^"
Posted by RaheemaFKM on "Gaining Clarity" by RaheemaFKM
- "*cheeky grin* Thank you so very much for the wonderful feedback and ego stroking. ^-^ Lolz, I'm so glad you enjoyed it. It always makes me feel extra-special and clever when an ending of mine strikes a chord. "
Posted by RaheemaFKM on "One of a Kind" by RaheemaFKM
- "*beaming smile* *bows deeply* Thank you very much for the awesome feedback! ^-^ It's good to hear from you, and I'm glad you enjoyed this piece so well. "
Posted by RaheemaFKM on "Broken Butterfly" by RaheemaFKM