Comments by Queazenart
- "Hey... This is pretty good. Love the statement "identity is purposelessness". There's a sense of freedom and ease that came come along with ceasing to care. Thanks for sharing."
Posted by Queazenart on "Drifting " by lavendar_lover
- "I don't know how I missed this piece. Glad I stopped by your page and saw it. I swear I could read paragraphs of random thoughts from you and still enjoy myself. However, these are not random thoughts, and what is present here is cutting to say the least. Rain and lightning, praying to be struck down... I love it. Hope you're doing well brother and hope to see some more stuff soon."
Posted by Queazenart on "Forgetting Me " by tmanzano
- "One might find it lazy or shallow to answer a question with a question, but I think this is an enlightening insight to a particular view of depression. It's open, but does not fit every definition of the disease, making it in some way unique. Depression can manifest in so many different forms, it's best to speak openly about it and squelch any assumptions. It's good to read something from you again, even if it is something sad and short."
Posted by Queazenart on "Understanding Depression " by tmanzano
- "Reeling from the gross double meaning of the title. Great imagery and your spacing gives each line a heaping of hesitation. Great work, yet again."
Posted by Queazenart on "Colder Than You" by tmanzano
- "Deeply emotional, perfectly portrayed, and heart-wrenchingly tragic. Great flow with only a little jaggedness near the end, increasing its impact. I am enamored with yet another of your pieces."
Posted by Queazenart on "Just Before I Go" by tmanzano
- "A great poetic middle finger. The subject of the poem sounds like they're secretly jealous or just an up-tight bitch, pardon my language. Great to see something new from you on the site, even if it is a short (yet succulently sweet) rant."
Posted by Queazenart on "she wasn`t a Playboy Bunny" by Devil lyn