Comments by Lab Rat
- "You never really lose it, its something you'll carry with you for years to come. There's no tricks or short cuts, no easy ways out, and sobriety is hard. But trust from a voice of experience, it sure beats the alternative. Best of luck to you, and thanks for posting this"
Posted by Lab Rat on "Losing the Bottle Is Half The Battle " by RoseTheBrokenHearted
- "I loved the imagery in this, you did an excellent job of putting me there and taking me for a stroll through the words. Thanks for posting"
Posted by Lab Rat on "Snowy Pines" by Samael Crowe
- "This is an interesting write, the flow and feel of it sort of caught me and didn't let go, I enjoyed this, thanks for posting"
Posted by Lab Rat on "Crows Part 2" by LittleMissScareAll
- "My son was born to this song, ironically the write reminds me of alot of the time surrounding that. Memory lane, always an odd visit. Thanks for posting this"
Posted by Lab Rat on "...1223" by SolApathy
- "there's so few things as cathartic as writing out those emotions. I enjoyed this, thanks for posting it"
Posted by Lab Rat on "Shackles fall " by Sapphire