Comments by Spiritus_Frumenti
- "theres a vulnerability to these words. a certain "open wound" aspect to the choices of the words and the rhythm you used...missed your words old friend...."
Posted by Spiritus_Frumenti on "Apparent..." by urbanhumility
- "I like the feel of your poems...the periods creating emphazis on things.....i havent been as inspired lately but reading this is bringing it all back for me"
Posted by Spiritus_Frumenti on "pillow.talk" by Six-Out
- "i like the repetition here....i like how, with poems like these, the verse that repeats sounds a lot more whisperish in your mind as you read it...almost like two people reading the different lines...good job...."
Posted by Spiritus_Frumenti on "Dying World" by Uzumaki
- "This was a tear jerker, it was like watching one of those sad lifetime movies...it was simple & honest...usually those are the best pieces...awesome work - l - "
Posted by Spiritus_Frumenti on "yes..." by worm
- "there was more of a bare-bones confessional aspect to this i really liked. "so I saved my breakdown/for paper/and let my tears
dilute the ink"...nice piece..."
Posted by Spiritus_Frumenti on "motion.pictures" by Six-Out
- "very wretching...it should be read like dramatic lines in a play..with anger and emotion...this should have kept on...you stopped too soon...-l-"
Posted by Spiritus_Frumenti on "Pearls of Tears" by ToxicLove