Comments by dwells
- "Welcome to DP! This was a difficult read my friend. I sympathize with your torment that few will ever understand. Sometimes we let science lead the way - and our hearts must follow, later, sadly. I understand that The Rachael Society can give some solace to the many who too late and forever, have those second thoughts. Be well - Dan"
Posted by dwells on "HANDS" by Carnage Amelia Diaz
- "Hurts so good Queaz; here's a Band-Aid :) Sounds like you've taken a turn on the rack my friend. Cheers! - Dan"
Posted by dwells on "mangle me" by Queazenart
- "Many thanks TCM; I just returned to audit the closing (it's now a quatrain). Cheers! - Dan"
Posted by dwells on "Entrepreneur" by dwells
- "Lost and found, and then lost again; but not forgotten princess. Cheers for faith and forgetfulness (if only we could) - You are not alone, Dan"
Posted by dwells on "Evicted Faith." by Lux
- "Just some terse tercets to pass the time, friends PV and Mo. I could write a separate poem for each verse (and probably already have). Cheers both! - Dan"
Posted by dwells on "Minion" by dwells
- "A unique relationship to be sure, TB; with some side roads to ponder in the tapestry you weave so well. Cheers my friend! - Dan"
Posted by dwells on "Ambiguitys' Dillema" by tonebone
- "So did Neson Rockefeller's grandson T.S. (he was the main course).
Cheers too to 13 and Mo! - Dan"
Posted by dwells on "Party Time" by dwells