Comments by dwells
- "Men usually, through history, have done such according to legend. Enjoyed the "Female of the Species" slant you gave to this (perhaps Kipling was right?). Cheers my friend CC - Dan"
Posted by dwells on "Dreams..." by Commander_Cadaver
- "A recollection or just a dream; both can bring tears of sweet joy, or the sorrow of loss. You have done a wonderful balancing act here my friend DD; much as we do in our daily lives each day - Cheers! - Dan"
Posted by dwells on "Weeping Woman" by darkendomme
- "A kindred spirit or an inner self: works both ways. Meanwhile, we maximize the minimums on a march towards tomorrow. Good to read you again my friend and cheers! - Dan"
Posted by dwells on "Sandwiches" by tmanzano
- "Bfp, Cat, KB, and LB to top it all off with a cherry on top! Glad you found something of value here as we are diminished by those who would make us comply (or else). Cheer all and so glad to see Labella Blue too! - Dan"
Posted by dwells on "Peace by Pieces (villanellish)" by dwells
- "Sounding like a match made in a mutual commiseration society that has few members and outrageous dues. Bad boys get all the girls; especially the good ones. Cheers Cat! - Dan "
Posted by dwells on "Unlove(d)" by Cattarax
- "Makes us who we are; whether we want it or not, and gives us the power (and the strength) to see what others cannot - a wisdom that many will never know. Cheers sadly my friend! - Dan"
Posted by dwells on "Flashbacks and memories" by Deviated09
- "Thought and memory, and what they become of us, when we, like them are gone into the silence of only words. Perhaps a lullaby of contentment, or a litany of guttural grievances. Our gift to you. Cheers Proph! - Dan"
Posted by dwells on "The Burden of Dreams and Disbelief." by TheProphetUntold
- "Ending almost where it begins with the paradox of live / die for me. The dying is the easy part. Enjoyed this dark paen to some unusual thoughts. Cheers Shiki, and darkly delicious; while disturbing too - Dan "
Posted by dwells on "Would you live for me//I CAN'T LOVE YOU" by Shikiryu
- "Returned for another bite of this apple, and a reminder of what we do and why: there are those that fight, those that assist, and the rest are victims. Cheers DD! - Dan"
Posted by dwells on "Poetry in the dark" by darkendomme