Comments by dwells
- "A recollection or just a dream; both can bring tears of sweet joy, or the sorrow of loss. You have done a wonderful balancing act here my friend DD; much as we do in our daily lives each day - Cheers! - Dan"
Posted by dwells on "Weeping Woman" by darkendomme
- "A kindred spirit or an inner self: works both ways. Meanwhile, we maximize the minimums on a march towards tomorrow. Good to read you again my friend and cheers! - Dan"
Posted by dwells on "Sandwiches" by tmanzano
- "Bfp, Cat, KB, and LB to top it all off with a cherry on top! Glad you found something of value here as we are diminished by those who would make us comply (or else). Cheer all and so glad to see Labella Blue too! - Dan"
Posted by dwells on "Peace by Pieces (villanellish)" by dwells
- "Sounding like a match made in a mutual commiseration society that has few members and outrageous dues. Bad boys get all the girls; especially the good ones. Cheers Cat! - Dan "
Posted by dwells on "Unlove(d)" by Cattarax
- "Makes us who we are; whether we want it or not, and gives us the power (and the strength) to see what others cannot - a wisdom that many will never know. Cheers sadly my friend! - Dan"
Posted by dwells on "Flashbacks and memories" by Deviated09
- "Thought and memory, and what they become of us, when we, like them are gone into the silence of only words. Perhaps a lullaby of contentment, or a litany of guttural grievances. Our gift to you. Cheers Proph! - Dan"
Posted by dwells on "The Burden of Dreams and Disbelief." by TheProphetUntold
- "Ending almost where it begins with the paradox of live / die for me. The dying is the easy part. Enjoyed this dark paen to some unusual thoughts. Cheers Shiki, and darkly delicious; while disturbing too - Dan "
Posted by dwells on "Would you live for me//I CAN'T LOVE YOU" by Shikiryu
- "Returned for another bite of this apple, and a reminder of what we do and why: there are those that fight, those that assist, and the rest are victims. Cheers DD! - Dan"
Posted by dwells on "Poetry in the dark" by darkendomme
- "With the wind for a wife; a new and excellent thought for me to ponder IiM, Hoping the despairing and desolate atmosphere disperses eventually and better days are ahead. We are all prisoners of our thoughts and our conscience (not everyone had one). Cheers my friend! - Dan "
Posted by dwells on "Birdcages" by I IS ME
- "Thanks for sharing something that we can all relate to; with a sigh. Cheers Tagen! - Dan"
Posted by dwells on "Native Skies" by Tagen
- "Lots to chew on here D, and the repeating entries of the woman in black and white added another layer of complexity. Guessing you seduced a nun and then both had later recriminations. Excellent line also about the monsters we create - who needs a Hell? Cheers my friend! - Dan"
Posted by dwells on "Misogynist" by Damien
- "Always pleased to entertain in a my own way; to get across the satirical message here of "No good deed will go unpunished". Cheers my friend! - Dan"
Posted by dwells on "Eviction Sonnet III" by dwells