Comments by TropicalSnowstorm
- "That turned dark fast! I like how you start out hopeful and romantic, then descend into her being happy without you. Definitely didn't see that coming! Ciao, T/S"
Posted by TropicalSnowstorm on "Tough truth" by Nemo
- "I am quite enamored with the folk tale of red riding hood and enjoy seeing the various works that it inspires. This was a most excellent and enjoyable contribution to the genre! Ciao, T/S"
Posted by TropicalSnowstorm on "Big Bad Wolf" by Shaded_Iris
- "Great piece! Turning points are often started by a chain initiated by something hard to remember in hindsight. I particularly liked the line "to bare loss is not destruction." There is profound wisdom in that. Ciao, T/S"
Posted by TropicalSnowstorm on "Prussian Rose" by Blinded_Tiger
- "I like the picture and the words expressed, which I think work well together. I found the picture to soften and focus the words more toward a hopeful direction than they might have, as the flowers are doing what they were designed for and with it they bring peace. Ciao, Steve
Posted by TropicalSnowstorm on "Heavy." by soul_versing
- "There are so many quotable lines in this piece, but I think my favorite is, "i think i dreamed you
once long ago
but i don't remember." Great piece! Ciao, Steve "
Posted by TropicalSnowstorm on "Taylor on Probabtion" by Jonas