Comments by lupus tenebrae
- "Truly speaks to the cyclical inevitability of life and death: dour, yet beautiful, too. As always, I'm in awe of your words, glad to see you still frequenting these parts."
Posted by lupus tenebrae on "Silent as Soil." by TheProphetUntold
- "The minimal nature of the tanka definitely lends well to the context, and there's always this sense of timelessness I admire in your work, ancient truths enduring. I' always impressed to see just what my fellow poets can fashion from a block."
Posted by lupus tenebrae on "The Widest Scope." by TheProphetUntold
- "A slower reading has a stronger effect, noticeable in fact. It really has that autumnal flair to it, with a slight foreboding sense, these are your forte, indeed."
Posted by lupus tenebrae on "Blood Season." by TheProphetUntold
- "I've always thought the minimal style of senryu/haiku, lends well to your words, like the skeleton of a powerful machine. A hint of cloak and dagger here, and just as quick and efficient, much praise."
Posted by lupus tenebrae on "Cloth and Knife." by TheProphetUntold
- "Ah, the hush is ever present now, pervading every hollow nook, every empty branch, and at night, the silence is truly deafening. Not unpleasantly, like a white noise soundtrack, it's cleansing and spiritual in all its glory. I used to shun structure, despise it, it felt like bondage to me, imprisonment. Because of you, I not only learned an appreciation for structure, and minimalism, but indulged in it myself, though probably paling in comparison to yours. Finally, poetry takes true precedence "dissing"."
Posted by lupus tenebrae on "Quiet, Just Quiet." by TheProphetUntold
- "I was a bit disappointed I didn't get to read this yesterday, but I'm glad I got to. Very captivating series of senryus, the garden came to life with each one. A love so pure, as to make a garden bloom, and an expression of such affection, bringing contented rest in the end. Wondrous creation, *bows*"
Posted by lupus tenebrae on "In Gardens Of Grief." by TheProphetUntold
- "An origin story like no other, perhaps the shell we leave behind is only half of the legacy. The impressions left on others may be the key to long sought eternal life. Fame diminishes, fortune decays, yet the people buried underneath such meaningless things are preserved. Personal makes perfect."
Posted by lupus tenebrae on "The Dragon Carousel." by TheProphetUntold
- "The chaos of the endtimes surrounds this piece, you conveyed it just as a prophecy should sound. Such vivid dreams, and you were right, they do show your pieces in a different light. "
Posted by lupus tenebrae on "Shadow and Child." by TheProphetUntold