Comments by maggot death
- "Wow.....I like the opposites in this poem, and it makes me realize how alone you are in the write.....pretty good write. The people of DP will appreciate you:)
Posted by maggot death on "can't even say" by Forsaken Me
- "sometimes, its the remnant of the thought of your parents being together that causes the most pain. Do you know what im saying...? "
Posted by maggot death on "Divorce" by maggot death
- "I agree with urban humility. It is great to explain things in words as well as possible. I liked the write, and I hope you write more. This poem deserves to be the poem of the day:)"
Posted by maggot death on "I am Afraid" by Spiritus_Frumenti
- "well.....this is an interesting rant. One that enjoys the rain as much as you.....it is an extreme pleasure to have one of your kind here on DP:)"
Posted by maggot death on "The waiting" by Scorn Me
- "I agree with killswich. I liked this poem, and the emotion that came out of it. I also agree with tiger king......they basically said all that needs to be said. You're a great writer:)"
Posted by maggot death on "like this. touch me " by sIo
- "I agree with draven. I like this poem a lot, and I'm glad you are writing this....keep writing like this, because I will keep reading:)"
Posted by maggot death on "The Melding" by Malcholm Dark
- "well! pretty good! This poem explaines many people's feelings, and clearly and honestly deserves to be the poem of the day:)"
Posted by maggot death on "silhouettes" by StAinedNblood
- "wow! good love write. Is it love, romance,....other? Great write, overall. I specialize in love poems, and I'm glad to see a well written one here on DP:)"
Posted by maggot death on "Girl, Your Smile" by carlosjackal
- "Oh God.....so much pain...I can feel the emotions, soo deep...This poem deserves to be poem of the day...it really does."
Posted by maggot death on "Memories" by ellie
- "...wow! you really are determined! good way of making people feel your anger and misplacement...keep writing poetry this descriptive!"
Posted by maggot death on "Mouse" by littleone