Poetry Contests: Enter a free contest
Contest: 8 Line Splice & Dice
Grand prize: DC$ 6
on Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 09:21 PST.
The rules of the contest are simple.
Write an 8 line poem by taking lines from 8 of your existing poems and splicing them together to create a whole new piece.
You can win a contest only if you enter! To enter, you should follow these
- Read the contest rules carefully
- Compose a new work that follows the rules
- Revise the work a few times until it is perfect.
- Double check to make sure the work is not hidden from others.
- Return to this page and choose your entry from the drop down list
- Click submit and watch for the contest to conclude when you can view the results
Log In First
Contests require that you be logged in to enter. Please log in to get started!